Prague, beautiful flat 1+1 to rent, Na Vytoni street, New Town, 55 m²
Very nice, fully equipped apartment 1 +1 (55m²) in Prague 2. The apartment is located at the 1st floor of the house. The lift. The apartment is fully equipped with stylish furniture. In addition to a nice kitchen with appliances. Beautiful new bathroom with shower. Parquet floors and floor tiles. Prague 2 offers a large number of options for leisure. For lovers of active rest is in the vicinity possibility of sport activities. For fans of quiet rest in the vicinity many restaurants and cafes. Location also excels its great access to transport – tram stop a few steps from the house.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na výtoni, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.