Nice, spacious flat 3+1 (100 sqm), for rent, Prague 6 - Bubenec, Eliasova street, balcony, elevator
Very nice, spacious flat 3+1 (110sq.m) in the 3rd floor of a brick house with a lift in Prague 6 – Bubenec, Eliasova street. The flat is unfurnished, after reconstruction (2009) and consists of the kitchen with completely new kitchen unit. There is a standard equipment of electric stove, oven and refrigerator. The entrance hall is spacious and full of light in it and you can enter from there to three independent rooms. The bathroom is in excellent condition with bath tub and sink. The toilet is separate. Both bedrooms have hard wood floor, tiles and laminate are in the entrance hall and in the kitchen and bathroom. The cellar of 16sqm belongs to this apartment too. There is a parking place in front of the building. The location is perfect, just 5 minute walk to Hradčanská or Dejvická metro station , A line. There are many green areas nearby, including Stromovka park. You can find there many civic amenities and boutiques with fine food from France, Italy,Spain and Greece. The access to the Václav Havel International Airport is very easy about 15 minute drive.The area is very desirable. Available from 1 of August 2015.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 3500 CZK|
|Address||Eliášova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.