Equipped two-floors non-residential space - beerhouse/bar/Wine Bar/Club - Prague 1, Celetna str.
The offered spaces are situated directly in the historical centre of the capital, in Celetná street, one of the most attractive tourist destination of Prague. This great location and easy accessability by city transport provide the potential tenant with huge potential to run pub, club or any other operation possibility. New two-floors non-residential space is suitable as luxury pub, bar, club or winehouse. Two glassed shop windows and main entrance directly from Celetna street secure the operator (tenant) with huge flow of customers. On the ground floor there is fully equipped bar with approx. 30 seats. In the basement there are open-space with historical vaults, modern fitted kitchen, huge comfortable bar and the pleasant space atmosphere is highlighted by elegant, well chosen lights and furniture. The total capacity is approx. 120 seats.
1 CZKper month
|Address||Celetná, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||353,50 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.