Beautiful, partly furnished family house 7+2 with garden and parking in location of Prague 10
Beautiful and big family house 7+2 (280 m2) with a garden in Prague 10 in street Pod Stepem. This family house has a garage. Family house is partly furnished, kitchens are equipped wirh a dishwasher, a fridge-freezer and electric cooker. In one bathroom is corner tub and in second bathroom bathtub, the toilets are apart. Bathrooms have washing machine. On the floors are tiles, PVC and carpets. Phone and landline Internet connection is possible. The house has a very beautiful and big a garden (530 m2). Near the family house is a nature for relax and sportgrounds for footbal, atletic and tennis. Good accessbillity transport to the center, 10 – 15 minutes by walk to the bus and tram station Na Grosi. 10 minutes with the bus to metro Skalka.
|other water source|
36 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod štěpem, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||280 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.