Beautiful, luxury apartment in the center of Prague, an Art Nouveau building with lift and garage.
This is a sunny, very luxurious and spacious apartments in Palackeho street. These apartments are not furnished and kitchens are not equipped, but the owner will equip them according to the wishes of the client with any possible appliances. In both of these flats are satellite TV, cable TV, cable connection to the internet and telephone connection available. In the apartment is evident a beautiful beam construction, which is really a part of the construction of the building, beacuase the flat is in the attic.The owner also guarantees for each apartment at least one parking place in underground car park directly under the house. It can be also rented and used as an office. Although the building is almost in the center of Prague, it is located in a side street and thus the location is quiet, but at the same time provides excellent civic amenities, whether shops, schools, cinemas, theaters, or anything else. Thanks to the location there are also excellent transport conditions, transport is provided by tram lines and near is located the line B subway station Mustek.
33 000 CZKper month
|Address||Palackého, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||148 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.