Beautiful row house 5 +1, unfurnished, in the nice environment of Prague 4
Beautiful row house 5+1, in the nice environment of the Prague 4. The total area is 230 m2. The house belongs to a garage (in price) for one car. Unfurnished, rooms are separated. Two bathrooms – 1× shower and 1× bathtub, washing machine. Equipped kitchen – fridge, freezer, glassceramic hob and dishwasher. Other accessories include telephone, satellite and ADSL connection. On the floors there are tiles and floating floor. Heated by gas. Living in a quiet area with nice surroundings. On foot you will get in five minutes to the commercial center of Budejovicka with full civic amenities (schools, shops, restaurants and policlinic). It also has a subway station Budejovicka, due to, the availability throughout the city is quick and easy.
28 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na krčské stráni, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||230 m²|
|Grounds area||230 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.