Spacious, non-residential premises in a representative villa with garden and garage on Prague 10
Very nice, spacious office space on an area of 484 m2 in a representative villa in Vrsovice – Prague 10. There are four floors used as offices and as well as living space. Office space are unfurnished, in 1st floor is boiler room, shower and two toilletes. Second floor: 3 rooms connected by french doors, terrace with acces to the garden, kitchen, toillete, two rooms possible like storage rooms, the entry hall into the 2nd floor. Third floor: 4 offices with a balcony, with a terrace, bathroom, toillete and a small storage. Fourth floor: suitable as a flat or as a quiet office of the director.There is kitchen, sauna, bathroom and toillete. There is a phone and internet. On the garden is a possibility of parking and garage for two cars. Offices are located in nice, calm area with plenty of greenery and good transport available (bus stop about 5min to walk).
105 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ruská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||484 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.