Beautifully and tastefully renovated apartment 3+kk in Prague 5-Motol, Jeřabinová str., garage
Beautifully and tastefully renovated apartment in Prague 5-Motol, directly below the hospital Homolka-street Jeabinova. Layout 3+kk, 97sqm. Flat is beautiful and has a great terrace 27sqm situated to the south. Flat is fully furnished, including equipped kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, dishes, cutlery,…), bathroom with tub and shower, toilet separately. In addition there's a television and a possibility of cable television and the Internet. In the apartment is a children's room with children's furniture – for tenants without children can be replaced. In addition, special facilities for children – children's table in the kitchen, barrier-free apartment, etc.. In the street there's an international school, swimming pool just 100m from the house. There are blinds in each room. It is a very quiet and secure location. A lot of greenery in the surroundings. Public transport right at the house, 5mins to metro Andel. With the apartment the garage has to be rented for 2000CZK/month.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jeřabinová, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||97 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.