Beautiful furnished duplex apartment 3+kk (86m²), nice view of the Prague castle. Prague 3 - Žižkov
Beautiful duplex apartment 3+kk (86 sqm) is situated at the 6th floor of the brick house (with elevator) in a quiet part of Prague 3 – Zizkov. The apartment is fully equipped with furniture and electric appliances. In the spacious bathroom there is a bathtub and a toilet, another toilet is in a separated room. In the bathroom there is also underfloor heating. Fixed Internet connection and telephone are available in the apartment. Very nice view of Prague and the Prague Castle from the apartment . Location is excellent accessible by car and public transport (bus stop 2 minutes walk, subway – 1 station by bus). Parking is available on the street in front of the house. Neighbourhood is perfectly civic equipped. There are lot of shops, restaurants and wine bars. Nice park on a nearby hill Vitkov is a great place for sport and relaxation.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Řehořova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.