BDR / 4 PAX New Town, U nemoc. pojistovny street
Amazing, fully furnished spacious flat with 2 separate bedrooms and living room. Living room has a TV with satellite, sofa and dining table. Kitchen with glass ceramic cooker, dishwasher and fridge. Tub in a bathroom, wc separate. 3 minutes walk far is Namesti Republiky, famous not only for Obecni dum which is considered to be a jewell of Czech Art Noveau. On it's building and painting and else decoration participated great artist such as Mikolas Ales, Alfonz Mucha, Max Svabinsky, Josef Vaclav Myslbek and many more. From there on it's really close to the Wenceslas square and the Old Town square full of many interesting sights and shops.
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||U nemocen. poj., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.