Nice, sunny apartment 2+1 with small garden in Prague 7 - Troja
Beautiful, sunny 2 +1 apartment in a quiet location Troja, Prague 7. Furnished apartment is located in the 1st floor of brick house. Kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary appliances (fridge, cooker). In the bathroom there is a bathtub and washing machine. Next equipment is satellite TV and phone. There is also a small garden. Perfect location in a quiet atmosphere and lots of greenery. In the near vicinity are located Libensky zamecek, ZOO Praha or park Stromovka. Connections with the rest of Prague provides the bus num. 112 to Nadrazi Holesovice (metro station C).
10 500 CZKper month
|Address||Sádky, Praha 7 - Troja|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.