Prague, original flat 2+kk after reconstruction to rent, V Luhu St. 60 m², near Arkády and business center
Luxuriously renovated, unfurnished and atypical apartment 2 + kk (60m²) for rent in a residential area, located on the third floor of a villa in the street V Luhu, Praha 4, Nusle. Design studio reconstruction of D3A, the aim was to create a flat with bolder, wilder design. At the same time trying to keep the original interesting features. The new material is hilarious use of frosted glass on the rails and sliding door with print motif with butterflies (also printed on the floor and mirrors). The kitchen has dishwasher, refrigerator with the freezer, stove. The bathroom has a bathtub. There is a bit steep metal stairs to the first floor where the roof has produced two enclosures – one for sleeping and the other work. The apartment shall inform as a successful reconstruction magazine Dolcevita č.10/2006. Located near the Arcade shopping center and business center Pankrác. There is a beautiful park Jezerka – suitable for relaxation, sport and recreation. Journey to the center takes about 7 minutes. If you are looking for unique and modern living this apartment is right for you. We recommended for the discerning client!
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||V luhu, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.