Unfurnished nice villa flat 2+kk after reconstruction, unique design, Prague 4 - Nusle
Unfurnished, beautiful apartment in a garden suburb just after design renovation by D3A art studio, on the same level is one more apartment with similiar character. The intention of the recent renovation was to inspire the flat with wild and daring spirit, but to keep the interesting original components. The new and outstanding is the use of frosted glass on partitions and rolling doors with the motif of butterflies (they are also on the floor and mirror). Colorful, yellow, washable paint of the bathroom shines with the intensity of sunshine. There is also enough storage place. The apartment is suitable for demanding tenants as „a startup“.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||V luhu, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.