Very nice and cozy 2 + kk close to the center with a view of the garden.
Nice, very cozy apartment 2 + kk almost in the center of Prague. Apartment underwent a total reconstruction in the years 2007/2008, there are new wirings, new bathroom, windows, doors, etc. .. It is completely furnished, not only with furniture, but also with television, bed-linen, towels, and so on. The kitchen is new, it is fully equipped with all appliances, so despite a small area it provides all the necessary comfort. On the floor are original parquets, floating floor in the kitchen and tiles in the bathroom. This apartment is very quiet, oriented to the rear tract of the building, and with a view into the garden. The location is quiet, although located near the center and thus provides an excellent civic amenities. In the place is a school, health care center, a post office and a botanical garden. There is also a large number of monuments. Also transport is excellent, it is provided by trams and buses, near is the metro station B Karlovo namesti.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na hrádku, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.