Nice spacious apartment 6+1 (180 sqm) with garage and terraces, Prague 4 - Chodov
Beautiful and spacious apartment is located in a terrace house without a lift at the Prague 4, street Kloboukova. Apartment is rented unfurnished, is fully reconstructed. Equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove), two bathrooms. The cable television, telephone and Internet connection. As floor coverings there are carpets and floor tiles. The apartment include three terraces (7 sqm) and storage room. One parking space in the garage, possibility of parking on the street. Very nice living on Prague surrounding, with excellent access to the center. Roztyly subway station is 5 minutes walk from the house. Nearby is a large shopping center Chodov, all civic amenities. There is possibility to rent also the apartment 1+1 on the first floor in case of long-term lease. Than the rent will increased to 42000 CZK without charges.
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kloboukova, Praha 4 - Chodov|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||180 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.