Beautiful family house 4+kk (190 sqm) with balcony, terrace and garden in Prague 5 - Jinonice
Modern, spacious family house that is part of new development Botanica in Prague 5 – Jinonice. Total living area is 215 m. sq. There is also private garden an area 409 m. sq. Family house has 2 over ground floors and it is 1 underground floor. On the 1st floor there is an entry hall, separate WC, spacious living room with open floor plan to the kitchen, then storage room and pantry. On the 2nd floor there are three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with bathtub and shower and dressing room. Further equipment are wooden floating floors throughout the house, tiled floors in the bathrooms, security system with connection to the security agency. There is also a parking place in front of the house and double garage. Perfect living in area with lot of greenery, that is fluently connected to the wide natural and recreational park, ideal for active relaxation. Quality of civic amenities – Shopping Gallery Nove Butovice only a few minutes walk as well as the German school. Excellent connection to the center – the metro B Nove Butovice.
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vidoulská, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||190 m²|
|Grounds area||1 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.