Interesting apartment 2+1 after reconstruction, in the villa in a beautiful Sarecky valley, Prague 6
Interesting apartment 2+kk in a family house in Sarecke valley. Partly furnished and after a complete reconstruction. The client will complete the space and then it will be deducted from the rent. Apartment has a separate entrance from the garden. There is a terrace – 20 sqm and the garden where is the pool and the possibility of sitting at the grill. Parking is available on the street. Good transportation: to the city center it takes 20 minutes by car, in the vicinity of the house is also a bus stop to the metro station Dejvicka. Very interesting housing in a pleasant place full of greenery with good access to the center.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pokojná, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.