Beautiful unfurnished apartment with the possibility of parking, a balcony , P- Holesovice
Very nice unfurnished apartment 2 + kk an area of 57.1 m2 in the street Varhulikove in Prague 7 – Holesovice. Apartment is in a new building from 2008. It is unfurnished, there is only a kitchen without electrical appliances. The possibility of renting parking space for a monthly fee 2000 .- (to be rented with the apartment). In the apartment there is a balcony with a view of the Vltava river with an area of 5,4 m2. Even if it is in the center of the capital city it is in a quiet area. About 5 minutes from the house is a bus stop and 10 minutes metro station Nadrazi Holesovice line C. From there leaves a lot of international trains and SC Pendolino trains. There are a lot of green appropriate for relaxation. On the other side of the Vltava is a castle Jablunka from the end of the 18th century. All civic amenities in the best accessibility. We have more the same or similar apartments.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Varhulíkové, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||57,10 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.