Suitable for roomates! Spacious flat 5+1 (130sqm) with a balcony and cellar in Prague 5 - Stodulky.
Nice and very spacious flat 5+1 (130sqm) is located in the 6th. floor of prefab house with a lift in Prague 5 – Stodulky, Janskeho street. The house is situated on the edge of house-building. Bus stop is in front of the house (underground station aprox. 10 min. by bus). Good advantage is a sports facility which is opposite the house. Location also offers a very good civic amenities. The flat is semi-furnished and the rooms are separate. The kitchen is equipped with a freeze, refrigerator, gas-range, dishwasher and microwave. There are two bathrooms (2× bath) and two separate WC. Washing machine, TV-set, phone, internet access (UPC) is available. There is a PVC, carpet and paving on the floor. The cellar (6sqm), balcony (7sqm) and a storage room is available. Parking is possible in front of the house on the street.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Janského, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.