Fine, modern furnished house with a balcony at the Old Town (144 m²), in the street Vejvodova.
The long-term lease offer house in Staré Město. This is a very complete and luxuriously furnished house with an area of about 100 m2. On the ground floor is the kitchen, kitchen unit is equipped with appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, ceramic glass plate, microwave) and dinette, in the 1st floor is a bedroom with storage space, in this floor it is also Tv receiver, and on that floor is also a bathroom with toilet. In 2nd floor is the office room and the second bedroom with the library, a fold-out couch and TV receiver. In the whole house is the oak floor, in the cellar is tiled floor. Cellar is reconstructed, there is another fridge and a washing machine, space can be used as a small fitness. Location of Staré Město offers a pleasant communication facilities (restaurants, cafes, shops, etc.). Traffic access to the center, about 5 minutes.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vejvodova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.