Modern, partially furnished flat 2+kk in Residence Panorama, Prague 5 - Radlice
Modern, partially furnished and cozy apartment 2 + kk of an area 54 m2, in a new residential complex in Panorama Radlicka. Apartment is located on the second floor of the two-storied brick building. Apartment consists of the following rooms – living room connected to the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, hall and dressing room. The advantage is embedded in the floor heating and French windows. Floors are wooden. Apartment is equipped with video telephones, alarm and security blinds, but no furniture. A fully equipped kitchenette – fridge, freezer, glassceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave. The part of an apartment is also balcony (2.3 m2) and parking (underground floor) for one car – in rental price. Living is located in a quiet part near the city center. Good transport accessibility – metro Radlicka only 5 minutes and shopping gallery Butovice is from here 7 minutes by car and excellent civic amenities.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Štorkánova, Praha 5 - Radlice|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.