Very nice and spacious, sunny flat 3+1 (102m²) with parking place in Prague 3 - Vinohrady.
Very spacious flat 3+1 (102m²) is located at the 2nd floor of a brick house. House is located in Prague 3 – Vinohrady, Lucemburska street. Locality has very good availability. It is in proximity of the Jiriho z Podebrad square (subway station). It offers you very good connection to all parts of Prague. Good availability to places for relax and sport activities, which are nearby. The flat is devided into 2 separated rooms and 2 non-separated rooms. It is ideal for families. There is a parquet floor in living room. In the bathroom there is a big corner bath and a toilet. Very big kitchen includes fridge, freezer, dishwasher, cooker and glass-ceramic hob. It is possible to equip the apartment with a new furniture. There are also many storage spaces in the hall (built-in wardrobes). It is possible to use a parking place in courtyard – must be rent with the flat, for fee 2000 CZK per month.
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Lucemburská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.