Nice fully furnished apartment 1+1 (55 sqm) close to Vysehrad, quite place
Completely furnished apartment 1+1 on the 1st floor – one room as a bedroom with double bed, table with sofa and armchair, wardrobe, other room as a kitchen together with dining room with massive wooden bar with 2 bar chairs (washmashine, microwave, double hot-plate, fridge). Shower in the bathroom. Garden in the courtyard. Quiet location by the Vltava river – 15 minutes by Tram No. 3 to Wenceslas Square, 7 minutes to Karlovo Namesti subway line B. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, sports. Nice location near the center of Prague.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad sokolovnou, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.