Beautiful 2+kk with a garage in the center, 2nd floor of an Art Nouveau building with elevator.
This is a beautiful and spacious 2 + kk near Wenceslas Square. The apartment includes a parking place, which is needed to be rented at the same together with the flat 5000 – a month. The building has a reception with all day service and security. The kitchen is equipped unlike the rest of the apartment, but it can be furnished in case the client wishes so. The apartment has two toilets, one in the bathroom and one standing alone, the bathroom can be equipped with a washing machine. There is a connection to the internet and cable television. The flat is equipped with built-in wardrobes. The location is beautiful and quiet, according to the position of the building, there is great civic amenities in the place. For lovers of heritage there is, for example, Jindřišská tower or the church of St. Henry and St. Kunhuta. Also traffic conditions are great, it is close to the tram stop, near is the subway on Wenceslas Square, Masaryk train station and Hlavni nadrazi train and subway station.
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Senovážné nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||61,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.