Beautiful, spacious apartment 3 + kk with a terrace and a parking in the locality of Prague 5
Sunny, spacious, new apartment 3 + kk (89m²) with a terrace in Radlice, Prague 5. The apartment is situated in the 2nd floor of new building with a lift. Great view of the surrounding area allows the location of the house on the hill. The apartment is not equipped with. Beautiful new kitchen with quality appliances. Chamber is also the part of the apartment. Floating floors and tiles. The possibility to rent garage standing – 2000/month. Very nice, quiet location. The perfect place for a rest. In the vicinity a lot of greenety – possibility of quiet walks around. Quality of civic amenities. Sports and wellness center Radlicka very close to the house, shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov about 10 minutes by tram. Easy access of transportation. Metro station and tram stop Radlicka about 5 minutes from the house, bus stop nearby. Great choice for your housing.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Klímova, Praha 5 - Radlice|
|Usable area||89 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.