Beautiful sunny flat 2+1 (70 sqm) in villa with terrace (35 sqm) in Prague 10 - Strasnice
Beautiful full furnitured flat 2+1 (70 sqm) is placed in villa. Its in quiet place in garden-suburb part Strašnice on the hill Trebesin with great view to south Prague. In surroundings is build many villas of czech famous people. House was build in 1929 and was reconstructed in 1996 – 2000. Kitchen is frnitured by all of applianses and kitchen unit with complete equipment (dishes, glas, cutlery atc.) You can find here television and possibility of telephone conection. There is also terace (35 sqm) + garden furniture and garden grill. There is almost no traffic here and you can park your car in the street easily. If you want, you can rent parking place in a garden and use garden and swimming pool. Flat is sunny with window to south. There is good conection to center.
|other water source|
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 CZK services + electricity + gas|
|Address||Pod Třebešínem, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.