Beautiful, spacious, fully furnished apartment 3 +1 with balcony and parking in Vinohrady, Prague 10
Beautiful, sunny apartment 3 +1 (110m²) in a quiet area with a beautiful view of Prague. The apartment is located in the 6th floor of the house. The lift. The apartment passed luxury reconstruction. The apartment is fully equipped with modern furniture. Very nice kitchen with appliances. On the floors there are parquet and floor tiles. Parking available in court yard (3000/month). Excellent quiet location with lots of greenery. In the vicinity many opportunities to relax and rest – Havlicek and Herold parks at your fingertips. The possibility of cultural life – theater U Hasicu or theater Na Vinohradech nearby. Quality of civic amenities. A wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes. Easy access of transportation to all parts of Prague. Tram stop a few steps from the house, metro station Jiriho z Podebrad or namesti Miru nearby.
33 000 CZKper month
|Address||Řipská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.