Very nice, family end townhouse with garden, 4+kk, in Prague 5 - Jinonice
Very nice, family end townhouse, which is part of a new project Botanica in Prague 5 – Jinonice. Total living area of the house is 210 m2. The house belongs to its own garden area of 409 m2. House offers two over floors and one underground floor. Double garage, including a gas boiler room and cellar, is located on the underground floor through the staircase is access to the entrance hall. On the first over ground floor is the entrance hall, wc, spacious living room with kitchen nook, chamber and pantry. On the second over ground floor are three bedrooms, including one with a bathroom and dessing room, shared bathroom with bath tub and shower and dressing room. Above the staircase is a skylight for natural lighting. Wooden windows wit outdoor blinds are installed on the windows. Facade of the house is tastefully designed in a combination of wooden panelling and plaster. The house has a parking space on land owned, as well as double garage. Entry gates to the garage on the remote control. Walking distance of the German school, metro station Nove Butovice, shopping Galerie Nove Butovice.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4 000CZK|
|Address||Vidoulská, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||210 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.