Prague, partly furnished apartment 5+1 in family house, Kunratice, garage, possibility as an offices
Partly furnished apartment 5+1 (130 sqm). Apartmentt is situated on the second floor of the house (without elevator). There os computer network, telephone, satellite, Internet connection available. 2× balcony, 2× garage place, PVC and carpets on the floor. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and shower corner. In the kitchen there is a fridge with a freezer and electrical stove. A very quiet location with many parks and greenery around and at the same time with excellent access to the city center. Possibility of garage parking for a monthly fee.
16 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges 1000,- CZK + electricity cca CZK 1000,-|
|Address||Krameriova, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.