Modern family house 4 + kk (130 m²) with a balcony, garden and garage on Libus, P4
A beautiful 2-storey attached family house with a total area 130 m2 and a disposal of 4 + kk with a balcony, garden, terrace and a garage was approved in 2004. The space is partly furnished, the bathroom completely, the kitchen area with a kitchen unit including appliances. The floor is floating, the space is heated by gas. Available is also telephone and Internet connection. The house is located in the street Jistebnická in Prague municipal district Libus. The locality is very quiet with many green areas (view from the house on a city park Prague 12) and is very well accessible (10 min. by bus to the underground station Kačerov). Quality of civic amenities (near is located the bank, post office, restaurant, an English school and kindergarten).
|other water source|
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500|
|Address||Jistebnická, Praha 4 - Libuš|
|Usable area||130 m²|
|Grounds area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.