Interesting 6+1 family house in Průhonice
Architectonicaly very interesting family house 6+1 with garden, total dimension is 228 sq.m. and total dimension of tenement is 800 sq.m. 2× lphone line, TV cabel, radio, satelite, safety system, central vacuum cleaning, fireplace, automatic gas heating. The owner looks after the garden. The kitchen is furnished with washer, cook desk, oven with grill, refrigerator and freezer. There is big storage space-2 cloak-rooms, wardrobes built in in every room, basement and garret. Troughout the house there is a wooden flooring, tiles and floor heating in the kitchen. The house is situated in a very calm location with beautiful view to Průhonický zámek. Pruhonicky park – thought by many as a most beautifull, is very close to the house as well. Good connection to the center-15 minutes by car on the D1 highway direction Brno.
55 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||228 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.