Beautiful unfurnished house 5+2+corridor, wit garden, and possibility of stores, Prague 9 - Kbely
Beautiful unfurnished house 5+2+corridor, the garden of the area 300 m2, in a quiet environment in Prague 9 – Kbely. House of the total area 170 m2 becomes the first floor and second floor. 2 bathroom – toilet in the bathroom and also separately. 2 kitchenette – gas stove, electric. Other equipment – telephone, satellite, cable. On the floors there is PVC, tiles, carpets. Parking – garage for two cars. There are stores for the business – 200 m2 in 3 areas, (possible is smaller area – for example, only one). Total price for the house and stores 40 000 Kc (for negotiations). Housing is a very nice location, not far from the center with full civic amenities (restaurants, shops, cinemas, theaters, schools, and so on). Also availability to all parts of the city using public transport is an easy task.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Xaverovská, Praha 9 - Kbely|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - BP
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.