Very nice, spacious family house with garden in Prague 4 - Branik
Nice, sunny family house (120m²) with large garden (300m²) in Prague 4, Branik. The house passed a partial reconstruction. It is fully equipped with stylish furniture. Floating floors and tiles. Nice kitchen with appliances. Phone and hard connection to the Internet. Security is provided by alarm and security doors. Parking in the yard. Branik is a very nice and quiet location. In the vicinity a lot of greenery. Beautiful place to relax after a hard working day. Civic amenities guaranteed – shops and restaurants in the neighborhood. Easy access of transportation to the center – bus stop a few steps from the house.
28 000 CZKper month
|Address||Srázná, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.