Beautiful newly renovated (2008) apartment 3 +1 (82 m²) with a balcony in a family house in Prague 4
A beautiful apartment with an area of 82 m2 with a disposal 3 +1 is located on the 3rd floor of a partially reconstructed family house in the street Na Květnici, Prague – Nusle. The apartment is partly furnished, the kitchen with a kitchen unit is equipped with a refrigerator, freezer and a gas stove. Bathroom with a tub and toilet placed separately. Available is also TV. The space is heated by gas level heating + WAW, the floors covered with parquet, floating floor or linoleum, the sanitary facilities with tiles. The building is located in a quiet area of family houses with very good access, only 2 minutes by tram or bus (300 m remote stop) to the underground station Prazskeho povstani. It is possible to rent a garage for 1.500 CZK per month since March 2009.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na květnici, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.