Newly renovated (2007) partially furnished apartment 1 +1 (50 m²) in Prague 4 - Krc
A very nice apartment with an area of 50 m2 with a disposal 1 +1, suitable for 2 people, is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building in the street Na strži. The apartment is partly furnished, the kitchen is equipped with a kitchen line with a glass-ceramic plate, home appliances by appointment. The bathroom with a tub, the toilet placed separately. Available is also a UPC Internet connection. The space is heated by an el. accumulator, the floors covered with a floating floor and in the hallway and sanitary facilities, naturally, tiles. The location of the apartment is very quiet with many green areas. An advantage of the location is also excellent accessibility and good parking opportunities. Both near highways can be reached from the place in 4 minutes, subway „C“ station Budejovicka is 10 minutes walk or two bus stops away.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na strži, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.