Beautiful, modern furnished, spacious flat 1+1 in perfect location of Prague 2 - Vinohrady
Beautiful, modern furnished a flat 1+1 area of 52 m2 with a forehall. The spacious flat, in the forth floor with a lift, has one impassable room. A bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and a washing-machine, WC is in the bathroom. Kitchen is equipped with a fridge-freezer, a glass-ceramic cooker and microwave. The flat is also equipped with TV, satellite and Internet acces. On the floors are parquets. This flat is situated in the quite place. Near the flat are parks which attract to relax. This location is especial because near the flat is a perfect civic amenities – restaurant, schools, bars, theathers, cinemas, fitness and swimmingpool. Excellent transport accessibility to the center. Tram station Jana Masaryka is 5 minutes by walk from the flat, 10 minutes is metro station Namesti Miru, 15 minutes metro station I.P.Pavlova.
|other water source|
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.