Luxury office spaces (73 m²) with garage, prestigious location Prague 2 - Vinohrady
Luxury office space is located in newly built residential building called Korunni Dvur, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. It is unfurnished now. The offices are ideal also as a consulting room, hairdressing salon or for other commercial uses. The center of Prague is nearby. Offices are located on the ground floor with a view to the green. The area of the offices is 73 m2, with two toilets. It is possible to install a kitchen. There is a phone line and fixed Internet connection of course. High security – entry with a smart card only, complex has 24-hour surveillance. There is also a garage parking (must be rented with the offices for CZK 2000 per month). Location is excellent accessible by car or public transport (tram stop 100 m far, subway station 5 minutes by walk).
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||Korunní, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||73 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.