Nice equipped apartment close to waterfront of Vltava, Prague 1 - Mala Strana
Beautiful apartment 2 + kk with an area of 82,56 m2 in the street Letenska in the historical part Mala Strana. Flat is fully reconstructed and partly furnished, in the kitchen there is a kitchen unit. Not far from the house there is the Wallenstein Palace of the early 17th century. The palace includes the vast well prepared garden. On the other side there is another park with a small pond. Subway station Malostranska line A is 10 minutes from the house. The possibility of using trams, the station is 5 minutes from the house. In leisure time you can browse by waterfront of Vltava. For lovers of the arts there is many theaters in the neighborhood, there is also the Museum of Wax or the Museum of old Prague. Mala Strana is very affordable and picturesque location for housing.
19 500 CZKper month
|Address||Letenská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||82,56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.