Prague, luxury apartment 4+kk for rent, 175m², Rehorova street, Zizkov, balcony, garage
Spacious luxury apartment 4 + kk for rent with an area of 175 m2 in residence Rehorova in Prague 3. The apartment is situated on the 4th floor of house with an elevator. Apartment interiors designed by the architect Ivana Dombkova (DESIGN by DONLIC). Kitchen is equipped with electrical apliances Siemens, bathroom from Duravit. Two balconies on the size of 9m² and 6m² belong to the apartment. The apartment includes a garage which is already included in the rent. It is in a beautiful house from the early 20th century with a beautiful view of the panorama of Prague Castle and Museum. The house is located 1 min. by walk from a park Vitkov and 5 min. from the park Riegrovy sady in a quiet part of Zizkov. Great accessibility – one stop by tram from subway station Hlavni nadrazi, two stops to Wenceslass Square where are all lines of subway, excellent accessibility to all corners of the capital city. The entire civic amenities in the vicinity.
70 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 7000 CZK + electricity|
|Address||Řehořova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||175 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.