Nice family house 6+1 in Prague 6 - Nebusice, swimming-pool, fireplace and large garden
We offer very nice family house of an area 120 sqm with lay-out 6 +1. The house is partially furnished (possible to be unfurnished). Kitchen is equipped with kitchen appliances (fridge-freezer, stove with a glass plate). There are 2 bathrooms with tub and washing machine. The house also has a balcony (15 sqm), a large cellar (100 sqm) and a large garden (1020 sqm) with a swimming pool and garden terrace with a fireplace. Trouble-free parking (1× in the garage, 1× in the yard, additional space on the street). The house is suitable for families with children – almost behind the house is beautiful forest with new children playground, nearby is also international school ISP. Good transport accessibility to the centre and the airport. Nice and quiet location surrounded by nature.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad Želivkou, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.