Luxury unfurnished apartment 4+1 (140 sqm) with balcony in the heart of Prague - Smetanovo nabrezi
Luxury newly renovated apartment 4 + 1 is located on the second floor of historical building with an elevator in Smetanovo nabrezi street. Sunny apartment is equipped only with a kitchen with all appliances – dishwasher, washing machine, dryer. Renovated the original parquet, stucco decorations, beautiful marble fireplace. There is a combined gas boiler with hot water, Internet and phone. Housing is 100 meters from the National Theater, 10 minutes from Charles Bridge. Beautiful view of the Vltava river and Zofin. Appropriate for a representative housing or offices. Excellent transport accessibility, tram stop National Theater is in the street. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, attractions, parks, theaters, cinemas, galleries. Indescribable atmosphere of Old Town.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Smetanovo nábř., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.