Beautiful 3 + kk apartment with balcony, cellar and the possibility of parking, close to metro
Renting a very nice apartment on the size of 3 + kk and area of 87 m2 in the street Za zameckem in Prague 5 – Jinonice. Apartment is located on the 2nd floor and is unfurnished. The advantage of the bathroom is that there are two wash basins, toilet is separately. The kitchen is equipped with standard equippements. A cellar on area of 3.8 m2 and a balcony on the size of 4 m2 which is situated on the south belong to the apartment. Possibility of underground parking for a fee 2000 .- per month (must be rented with the apartment). Jinonice is a very quiet location. Good access to subway station Nove Butovice, you are in the center in 15 minutes. The house is behind Jinonicky castle which was built in the 17th century and now there is located a restaurant. In front of the castle there is a park with a pond. Nearby is a German school.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Za zámečkem, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||87 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.