Luxury spacious apartment 4 +1, beautiful view to Petrin hill. Prague 1 - Hradcany
Beautiful spacious and very atypical flat 3 +1 + study room is located in a prestigious location on the Prague Hradčany, therefore, one of the most beautiful places in Prague. Apartment is partly furnished (kitchen and dining room). In the apartment there are two bathrooms and two toilets. The apartment is a solid phone and internet connection. Apartment is situated in a beautiful historic house (the former town hall), but is in perfect condition. Kitchen apartment is decorated with beautiful vaulted ceilings. From the apartment is a wonderful view of the Petrin and the National Theater. Apartment is equipped with a security system. Neighborhood apartment is well equipped with a civic. We find a number of pleasant pubs, wine bars and cafes. Apartment located in the immediate vicinity of Prague Castle, in the vicinity, therefore, are many historical buildings, which is worth visiting. In addition to the castle and many churches, it is worth noting known Loretto, summer or Royal Ball Game Hall of Prague Castle. Nearby there is the Petrin, ideal for sport or relaxování. From here Petrin Tower is a gorgeous view of whole Prague. Lease period is for two years and more.
39 000 CZKper month
|Address||Loretánská, Praha 1 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.