Office space in a great location at Vinohradska avenue, in a representative building.
Office of an area of 16,44 m2 on the sixth floor of the former Strojimportu building. The building has air conditioning, part of the rent makes renting reception and meeting rooms on the ground floor of the hall, there is also a cinema available to hire with a capacity of up to 80 people, with the possibility of seating arrangement, the rent of a dining room (for receptions, banquets, presentations, etc.). The building has also a cafeteria and dining room and vending machines. A matter of course is the social background, fire protection and 24h surveillance. Moreover, a postage is available in the building. Carpets on the floor. There are other ofices for rent in the building. Three at the sixth (25,92, 31,68 and 42,5 m2) and two at the twelfth (46,08 and 17,28 m2). The location is very good, providing excellent civic amenities and transport links. The building itself is representative, making the site an ideal place for the office of Your company.
524 CZKm² per month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||16,44 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.