Beautiful historic house 5 +1 (165 m²) with a terrace and parking directly on the Strahov courtyard
The unique historical building is situated directly on Strahov courtyard next to the Strahov Monastery. House is a former clergyman's house built during the reign of Rudolf II. The house is unequipped, there is a kitchen with all necessary appliances and three bathrooms. On the floor there are parquet and tiles, of course telephone and internet. Parking is available in the yard, deposit on the card is 2 000CZK. To the house belongs big terrace and garden. Housing is in prestigious part of Prague Hradcany next to the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. Incredible atmosphere of Old Prague, pleasant walking in surrounding parks which are full of greenery. The house is located near Prague Castle and many other historical monuments. Excellent transport accessibility, tram stop Pohorelecka is two minutes from the house. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, cafes, galleries, theaters, shops, schools, services.
62 000 CZKper month
|Address||Strahovské nádv., Praha 1 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||165 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.