Nice unfurnished family house 3+kk with the possibility of parking and with garden, Troja
Unfurnished single family house size 3 + kk and area 100 m2 in the street over Kazankou. The house is in a steep garden accessible by stairs from the street. Possibility of parking for one car. As the garden there are two high levels of grass terraces. Amazing quiet location near the Vltava with excellent access to the center about 15 minutes to Wenceslas Square. Bus stop just 5 minutes from the house, tram stop about 10 minutes. Near the house there is Troja Castle with a large garden from the 17th century or Jablůnka Castle from the end of the 18th century. For both castles leads special way for cycling. Along the Vltava there is an in-line road- a lot of sports opportunities. With children and without them you can visit the botanical garden or ZOO. Troja is very quiet and popular Prague location with lots of greenery around.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad Kazankou, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Grounds area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.