Modern furnished apartment in new building with parking and balcony in P8 - Troja, available Jan.1st
We offer to rent beautiful modern apartment (43 m2) in new building in Prague 8 – Troja, Hnezdenicka street. Apartment is situated in the 9th floor of brick building with an elevator and is completely furnished new modern furniture. The flat consists fully equipped kitchen (glass ceramic stove, fridge / freezer, microwave and dishwasher), a bedroom with a double bed. In the bathroom is bathtub and washing machine. There is an internet connection, telephone, cable connection, satellite and TV. Central heating, floating floor, tiles and carpets. Apartment has a nice balcony with a beautiful view and a cellar. The possibility of garage stand for the price of 1000 – (it must be rented together with the flat). The apartment is located in a quiet and nice location with lot of greenery. Connection with the center is fast and frequented (7min bus to the subway Kobylisy).
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hnězdenská, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.