Beautiful apartment 2+1 - completely renovated, in a family house , Motol - Prague 5
Beautiful, newly renovated unfurnished apartment (55 m2) at the 2nd floor of the family house, availible also as offices. It is located in a very quiet area in Motol, Prague 5. However, it is perfectly accessible by car or public transport. Parking is available at the court of the house. Apartment consists of one walk-through room and one non walk-through room. It was generally reconstructed in 2008, it is in excellent condition therefore. The apartment is equipped with kitchen unit without appliances and there are prepared outlets for water and waste. There is a storage room in the apartment. Neighbourhood is very nice, there is a lot of trees, parks or well-known Motol's ponds. It is also worth to visit the nearby park with the famous renaissance chateau called Hvezda („Star“ – due to its shape). Not so far, there are ruins of Cibulka mansion. Bus stop is 250 m far, tram 300 m far.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Na Homolce, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.