Very nice apartment 3+kk with garage and small garden Praha 5 - Motol
We offer to rent fair, unfurnished apartment 3+kk (96,46m²) located on ground floor in brick building without an elevator.To the apartment belongs garage (for fee 2000,– Kč) with separated small cellar placed in common area and small garden (174m²) with well for watering.The flat is partially furnished with built-in wardrobes. In the apartment there is kitchen unit with stove, oven, frige, dishwasher. Bathroom with bathtube and washmachine, toilet is separated. Further equipped with common antenna for internet connection and sat TV, roller blind, parquets and paving on the floors. Security system is available as well.Beautiful view to the urban geenery.Near parks Ladronka and Cibulka for nice walks, golf course, and ponds (5 minutes on foot). Very good civic amenities and luxury availability to the centre – 10 minutes on the underground Andel.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jeřabinová, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||96,46 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.