Luxurious housing in furnished apartment (174 sqm) with terrace in Prague 1 - Mala Strana
Absolutely luxury housing in apartment 4+1, which is located on the second floor of the brick house in Mala Strana in Vlasska street. The apartment includes a spacious terrace. House can be rented equipped or unequipped. Kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances – refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven and microwave. In the apartment are three bathrooms (two of them are equipped with a bath, the third is equipped with a shower), as well as washing machine with a dryer. There is also a living room, workroom, walk-in wardrobe and storage room. Apartment is equipped in the original Italian style, there are parquet and tiles on the ground, satellite, gas heating and there are built-in wardrobes. There is the possibility of telephone and Internet connection. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, galleries, cinemas, museums, monuments, parks. Housing is in a prime location near the Malostranske Square under the Prague Castle. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop Malostranske namesti is 5 minutes on foot from the house. Great atmosphere of the historic Prague.
79 305 CZKper month
3 000 € Currency rate: 26,44
from day: 2017/05/26
|Charges||+ 200€ fees|
|Address||Vlašská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||174 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.